If possible, workshops should take place from 2022. Dates will be announced here. Picturesque excursions in the area of the Jümme are planned, the starting point for these workshops is the Jümme gallery in Detern-Scharrel.
The workshops deal with plein air painting, which means that we paint outside in the nature.
The following is conveyed:
- What equipment is required for plein air painting?
- How do I create painting grounds in a simple way?
- How do I deal with oil paints?
- Painting with a reduced color palette.
- How do I capture a scene in a simple way and determine the correct image section?
- How can I improve a finished painting?
If not available, materials, easels, paints, brushes and painting grounds are provided.
The workshops should take place on Sundays. We will dare to take the first steps intensively for about 4 to 5 hours. Previous knowledge is not required.
The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
The aim of this workshop is to take the first simple steps. Depending on your talent, it is possible to finish the first complete painting!